Thursday, May 1, 2008

Getting Better

Yay. The girls are getting better and are at school today. They both slept all night - on the same night, can you belive it? Me neither. I thought I was dreaming when I woke up and it was not dark outside. I'm a new woman today.

Layla has yuckies coming out of her ear again. We have to go back to the ENT to make sure there is nothing else wrong. She doesn't seem to mind though which is nice.

Here is a little morning video of the many things Layla has to say. You can also get an idea of how bad she wants to climb somthing. She is a standing machine. She is trying to cruise and let go now too (which is followed by falling - always as she is not ready for this yet) Busy bee.



Here are some recent pictures too.

What's up here that I can get into? (she often finds hannah's snacks and drinks here so this is her favorite table)

This is how you play with a pretzel in your mouth.


Hah - I can get this car all by myself now. Now how to I get in?

If you really need to concentrate, stick your tongue out - it really helps.

No comments: