Monday, May 12, 2008

What a day!

We got to see our new baby today and it's a boy! I can't believe it - our very own boy. I had resigned myself to having a house full of girls, and I am so happy we get to change it up a little. I love my girls to death and they are a lot of fun, but I am very excited about a boy too. Hannah is thrilled to be having a brother. She already has a sister so she was pretty sure it was a boy all along. He is measuring a few days ahead of schedule and is doing great. Here's a shot of his boy parts :) The part nearest the BOY sign is an arm and a hand - you can't see the arrow in the picture, but it really is a boy.

Here's a shot of Layla from this week too. She's a ham. She is not doing too well with food still, but she is starting to climb which is fun. She is down to 3 bottles a day in hopes she will start taking the cup better. I don't feel we need to push it too much with her since she is a bit behind on eating. She will get 3 bottles until her birthday and hopefully we can cut to 2 after that until she is eating normally. A few more teeth couldn't hurt either since she still only has two.


Nothing much else new here. I went away on business for 3 days last week and everyone did great. It was nice to have a little me time and the girls got to bond with daddy. We are all looking forward to some nicer weather here soon!

No comments: