Friday, May 30, 2008

Last day to be 0.......

Today is Layla's last day to be 0 years old. She is home with us today since she has a terrible cough and we wanted her to get some good rest for tomorrow. I don't think she will be all better but it is still her birthday and a good day today can only help.
Check this out!
This is my living room. There are no toys in MY living room. There are no bibs or spit rags adorning my sofa. As long as we don't feed her anything that she can't handle or any dairy, Layla keeps all her food in her belly these days. I'm living the dream!. There are no balls or cups or play tables hiding in my living room. We have reclaimed our adult room (for approximately 4 months until the swing and bouncy seats come back out)
All toys are located here, in THEIR room.

They have about 225 sq feet of their OWN space and my new goal is to keep all toys HERE. Wish me luck.

No comments: