Thursday, May 22, 2008

Girls

We went to a play date this past weekend and after a little outside time, Hannah and Layla each had their own ideas of indoor fun. Hannah decided to dress up in someone else's princess clothes and yes - that's Layla in someone else's crib. She just wanted to get in there so bad - so I figured why not. They had fun.
I can remember hours of pushing Hannah in similar little cars in the basement of our old house. She would squeal with delight and cry whenever you stopped pushing her. This is not east to do for mommies or daddies who have to bend over 90 degrees to push little cars, but it is much easier for 3 year-olds! Hannah doesn't mind doing it and it keeps Layla happy so it is a win-win. How devine!



I thought I would share a random video of how my evenings sound with the girls. Little girls are cuddly and sweet and LOUD! It is also not a special occasion - this is Hannah's after school garb. She is very fancy in the evenings.

Layla got 1 more tooth this week (upper left) and is working on the upper right. Poor baby is deffinately having a hard time with the teeth and we have lots to go.......

Layla is trying to let go now when standing which is cute. She is so proud of herself and gets so excited and then - boom, on the tush. She doesn't mind though and gets right back up. She'll be taking steps here soon (sniff, sniff) and then be off and running. My little baby is getting big so fast.

Speaking of little babies, the new baby is a kicking fool. He is very busy for a baby. Of course I'm not helping things by ingesting massive amounts of sugar. I'm sure I need an intervention relating to my over-eating, but hey - it's my last baby. I'm gonna enjoy it!

1 comment:

Stef said...

That video is hilarious! That would definitly take some getting used to.