Friday, October 31, 2008

Vasectomy

YAY! Matt is having his vasectomy this month. :) Although this means I have the kids to myself for yet 2-3 more days while he recovers, it means that we will no longer be fertile. This is a very good thing. I love kids and especially my kids, but no matter what else happens in my life, I would not like to have any more. I am done. Finished.

I am looking forward to next summer already when I should be getting some sleep and can resume normal adult behavior that includes getting out of the house in the evening with my husband.

On another note, this Tuesday Grandma (Colleen) has offered to take Adam for a night! I would never have done this with my first, but with my troublesome third - heck yeah! Armed with bottles of breastmilk and baby gear, grandma is going to sacrifice a night of sleep for me. I am going to have 2 glasses of wine and be in bed by 9 - probably up once at night and up by 6, but 8 hours of sleep sounds like heaven. I can't wait. Thanks Colleen.

No comments: