Friday, October 17, 2008

A review of the past

Out of pure curiosity, I went back to my blog entries from when Layla was a baby. I haven't really ever gone back and read them. Since Adam is having reflux issues, I thought I would read what my early weeks were like with Layla so I could compare. I read about the first 10 weeks. Reading those entries made me so sad and brought back a lots of horrible memories. I could cry thinking about that time. I suffered from pretty severe post partum depression on top of or caused by Layla's illness. It was not a good time for me or for our family.

Anyway - I digress.

I am happy to report that so far, Adam is nothing like Layla in regards to the reflux. He spits up and has some periods of discomfort or gas, but it is all pretty mild in comparison so far. I also feel ok (no PPD) so that is a relief.
That's my update for today. I will get some more pictures this weekend.

No comments: