Friday, January 18, 2008

Update and cute videos.

So Layla is scheduled for surgery on the 22nd (Tuesday). She has a slight cold right now and I may take her in tonight to just make sure she is not getting an ear infection. I think she just pulls on her ears for fun now or as a soothing technique? I just want to make it to this surgery - so extra prayers are appreciated.

Layla gives big sloppy wet kisses now! She seems to be trying to eat your face, but no - those are just super sweet baby kisses. Yum.

Here are two little videos of Layla from this past week. I just think they are cute, but of course I am biased.




And this picture of Hannah and Matt.......just melts my heart. She loves him so much and is such a daddy's girl. Not to mention she has him wrapped around her pinky and pretty much gets whatever she wants from him. I actually have found myself in the evening saying "alright you two - time to settle down". They are just peas in a pod.

No comments: