Thursday, January 24, 2008

More super cute pictures

Layla is doing well after her surgery. The ear popping should be behind us, but her sleeping has gone downhill again. We have had many night wakings so we hope this resolves soon. It is sad when I wish I could go back to just getting up at 1:30 to feed her a bottle. JUST getting up for one bottle at almost 8 months and 21 lbs........Silly girl. Mommy needs some sleep.


She wants to crawl so badly it is funny. She actually got a start and then chickened out. I got the video going right before she chickened out, but she did lunge for some pretzels and got one foot out behind her. She will be mobile soon I'm sure. I couldn't get the video to upload, but will try again later.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are adorable. Layla looks so happy with those beads! How long did she stay like that, and keep the hat on? She's such a ham.