Saturday, October 30, 2010

Random updates and a little bragging.

Last weekend was very busy! Hannah had soccer all three days which is a lot of soccer when you are 5. The weather was really awesome though so it was nice to be out.
Hannah has improved her skills x10 since the season started.















The girls cuddling.














Adam Driving. We took the little kids to the Friday night game since it was so nice. We re-verified, Adam is left-footed. So a left-handed batter, right -handed thrower, left- footed kicker. Interesting.














Saturday was our street fair. Bouncy house, slide, and horses. We lasted our usual 45 minutes until it gets very crowded with bigger kids and then we headed home.


































































We ended up having a few friends from the neighbornood come home with us to play.


















The kids got their first jump in our leaves.

































Adam needs a haircut, but I have major mommy issues realted to cutting these curls.














I think it is possible that Layla is going to be an actress. A very smart actress. She had her preschool screening this week and while she tested at the infant level in fine motor skills, she tested as a 5 year-old in language and concepts. The utter lack of fine motor skills is not bothering us because I am not even sure I understand how/if those are needed. I do know that Layla is very smart, very cute and very savy at getting attention.



























































Thursday was Hannah's kindergarten fall party. I went and we had a great time. Hannah was so happy to see me :)














A little pumpkin broom race.















That's it for now. Blogger is being wacky with my spacing so nothing posts exactly how I placed it, but it's the content that matters right? I will do my best to get pictures of my little fireman, Belle, and Super Girl up tomorrow night.

No comments: