Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year for Halloween, we mostly just laid around and ate brownie batter.



























We had a little pizza party before heading out trick or treating.

















































































































































My super girl had the best time. She is just at the perfect age to really love this day. Layla Belle had a wonderful time too, but melted around 7:30. She was DONE. Both girls told jokes while we were out this year which was adorable. My little fireman was the cutest and did great. He made it further than I thought he would and was ready to walk into any random neighbors house. I think he thought that is what he was supposed to do. Too funny. Adam and I were both sick (and still are) so I think we did awesome. We definately missed our daddy and can't wait for him to get home! We might have to trick-or-treat again inside our house when he gets back.

No comments: