Monday, March 3, 2008

Stomach bug, but not wasting away.......

Layla has a stomach bug. Layla is the last person on earth that needs a stomach bug, but she still has one. She vomited badly twice today so far and is just not herself since Saturday. Poor baby.....poor everyone really - when the baby is sick - we all suffer.
Her 9 month visit was today though and she weiged in at 21 lbs 3 oz and is 29 inches tall. She is in the 75-90% for both - so she is still growing in spite of her belly issues. No shots - yay!

I am searching for a new ped between now and May. Our doctor is nice, but just getting too busy and frankly is too far away. We waited an hour today to see him and when I called to make the appointment 3 weeks ago - they tried to tell me his frist available was in April. Then when I saw him today, he seemed very confused by Layla's history. HELLO - we have only been there like every month of her life so far - remember us please, because having to repeat myself is one of my pet peeves.

Seriously - Being frustrated by my peds office is the last thing I need - so it is on to a new doc for us. Now where oh where to I find a doc willing to take on my little monkeys?

We are in for 6-8 inches of snow here so looks like I will get an unplanned day with my girls again. Please wish us no more puke! That would be bad.........

No comments: