Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cough - oh the cough

It never ends for my girls. When they get a cough - it lasts weeks. I am very very tired of the cough. Nothing helps either - no medicine, no vaporizer, no elevation - nothing. It is like a freight train that breaks through anything in its path. It is worse in the middle of the night (but maybe that is me because I'm tired and it wakes me up.) Layla is the worst right now. It just breaks my heart. Not to mention she is very spitty again this week (maybe because of the cold, maybe teeth, maybe the veggies again - who knows). I am so sick and tired of the spit I just can't even express. She spits 20-30 times a day this week and my carpet looks like a spotted rug. Gross. And now that she is crawling all over - the spit travels. She crawls through it and it gets everywhere. The crawling is still cute though. I left her in the playroom safe and sound and went to go start the tub. I was gone 2 minutes maybe and there she was - at the bathroom door. She found me! Sweet baby. For those that know my house - the playroom is pretty far from the bathroom. Anyway - just an update on the girls - coughing.....spitting....but happy.

No comments: