Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweet babies

Aren't sleeping kids the best? I usually don't get to see my kids sleep, but I caught each of them this past week for one reason or another. Hannah fell asleep in her playroom. She gets up before 6 somedays and goes to watch TV. I got Adam just to complete the trio. I can take a picture of him anytime.

Layla has had a terrible cold and we needed to wake her after almost 4 hours in her bed. I snuck a picture first.

Adam is finally feeling a little better and is actually sleeping until 4:30 or so. It is wonderful. We have started him on some cereal and he loves it! We are also getting ready to move him to formula. By the end of the week he will be completely on bottles and over to the formula the week after that. It is tougher for me than him I think, but it is for the best. I am returning to work and it is just hard to keep nursing while working. I am not the most laid back person I know and I don't need any additional stress. I also miss coffee and pizza! I am looking forward to some deep dish and some starbucks (maybe at the same time!). Adam will be fine and will continue to grow and thrive. I too will be fine, but will miss nursing him. Oh well - moving on :)


No comments: