Sunday, February 15, 2009

Poor Adam

He is having a rough week. First we switched him to formula. Formula is gross and makes a baby constipated and spitty. He is getting used to it slowly, but we are still struggling a bit. Then he got a cold, poor guy. He is coughing and runny which is very sad to see on a little one. We are hoping he gets better quickly since I am returning to work this week. Our new nanny (Jeanna) starts tomorrow. We think she will be great, but it will take everyone some time to get used to the new schedule.
Adam still loves his tub, even if he is sick.

Layla and Hannah enjoyed wearing their halloween costumes this past week. Whatever makes them happy :)
Hannah also enjoyed her visit with aunt Shelly and Lucy the puppy Friday night. She loves doggies.



It is very sad for me to be leaving my kids. I will miss them a ton and know they will miss me. I will update more as we all settle in.

No comments: