Sunday, July 27, 2008

So tired.......

That applies to all of us. The girls are exhausted from swimming yesterday and today. Hannah is asleep and has been for 1.5 hours now. Layla on the other hand has been talking in her crib for 1.5 hours. I checked on her twice to make sure she didn't poop (she likes to do this at nap time) and nope - just up talking. With just less than 10 weeks to go in my pregnancy - I am exhausted too. This is just the way to make sure a tired mommy gets no rest today.


The girls are playing together pretty well these days. We have our fair share of yelling, not sharing and hurting one another, but that's all normal and when they do play nice - it is pretty cute.



Mommy got a new toy this weekend! It's a mini van. I love it! I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but it's a Honda Oddessy (the same mini van 90% of all mini van driving moms have). It's awesome and it has a DVD and satellite radio! It is just time for us to have a mini van in preparation for baby's arrival. We can't get anywhere with 3 kids without one so we broke down and bought it. It was a pity to see my perfectly good paid off car go, but heck - I have wanted this van pretty much since Hannah was born and now I have it. It is everything I dreamed it would be.

1 comment:

BParson said...

10 weeks to go-that's it??? Wow! I think you're doing pretty well considering your title is "so tired" and not anything obsecene at this point!

Congrats on the new van!

-Beth