Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Funny observation by me.........or maybe not funny

I entitled my last post "baby gone wild" and my blog got a record 33 visits in one day. So what were people googling that got them to my page????? I care not to think about it, but do think it is funny that they got my peanut in a jumper-roo :) Probably not what they were expecting! Serves them right. Maybe seeing a giggly baby in a jumpy made them re-think whatever it was they were looking for. Here's to wholesome baby fun........

3 comments:

Stef said...

Hah! I love that you are tracking your stats now.

Stef said...

Btw.. I get tons of hits for "Happy 19th Birthday" because I once did a post about my dog's 19th birthday. It cracked me up that I got so many hits for a post that had nothing to do with cupcakes.

Michelle said...

Wow. That was pretty surprising. I thought you were just trying to be cliche when you titled your blog that way.
What do you think of my photos? Aren't they great?