Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break























































We ventured out to the park this morning to blow off some Sunday morning steam. We were the only people there so it was a good time to play.












































The big guy loves to swing.















Layla climbing with a tiny princess in her hand. She is also wearing her pants inside out. Awesome.










Adam, Playing his drum.










We took Adam for a haircut again this weekend. I was not happy with the hair cut lady as she kept cutting shorter and shorter. I could have done a better job myself. I think I will be taking over haircuts for my kids.
He does look cute though and the curls are hanging on.



















Layla's idea of a awesome cape.



I thought it was very creative for a 3 year old.














The kids are doing great. Adam is slowly recovering from RSV. He has been pretty cranky and whiny this week, but seems to have turned a corner today. This is good because all three kids will be home together this week. Hopefully they can be outside for much of the week. Come on spring!

No comments: