Thursday, February 24, 2011

Boy have I gotten lazy.

Really, really, lazy with this blog... Things are busy and days fly by before I know they did. Every once in a while I get a pang of guilt and remember 'I didn't blog this week', but then I remember that I cut 30 finger nails and 30 toe nails and none of them were my own. I emptied and loaded the dishwasher 15 times and did 6 loads of laundry. I worked 40 hours, commuted for 10, ran 15 miles and made dinner a couple of times. I poured juice, wiped up juice, ran to the store to buy more juice and poured. more. juice. I bathed 21 people this week (including myself). That's a lot of hair washing. I read 10 children's books, and one mommy book. I talked to my husband for a minimum of 5 hours (spread over a week - that's the kind of time crunch we are in.) I cleaned 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, and my kitchen. I picked up the playroom at least 20 times because it drives me nuts. And I drank a few glasses of wine and giggled about my week, and then I let myself off the hook for not blogging.

No comments: