Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Princess Tea

We decided to try and move birthday parties back to the house this year. We started with Hannah's 6th birthday and she decided on a princess tea. I set the bar high for myself on this one and went a little overboard. I want so much for our kids to remember their birthdays as happy days and not so much as the day I got an awesome present. So I bought and crafted and decorated our dining room to make it special for our princess tea. We invited 6 girls and everyone was to wear their most princessy gown. My fanciest gown happened to be hanging in my closet. I think the girls had fun and they were so cute and sweet.








Our Venue.
















Hannah was adorable in her Christmas gown.








We did a craft after Grandma applied the girls makeup.
















We drank lemonade from fancy cups.








The girls were so good and sweet.










We ate.













No one drank tea except me.



We decorated cupcakes.




We sang happy birthday.





















































We opened presents.






And then we had a dance party.























We think it was a special party. Hopefully Hannah thinks so too.




No comments: