Sunday, May 9, 2010

Not great pictures, but a funny story

I don't have great pictures to share from this week. My camera and I aren't exactly getting along lately. It could be that I called it a POS right in front of it, but the actual picture doesn't take for about 17 seconds after you press the button. I think I'm due for a new camera!

Anyway we had a good Mothers' day here. I made cake batter and let the kids eat it (and may have indulged a little myself). We played and went to Home Depot. Kids love Home Depot.
We had dinner with Grandma and Papa here at the house (take out Bandanas) and then went for a long walk.
Here is where it gets funny. We were walking along in our picturesque subdivision when I look up and see Layla with her pants down around her ankles on the sidewalk. Matt ran up to her and asked her what was wrong when she told us she needed to Poop! Apparently she was going to just take a squat right on the sidewalk like a dog. I will have to try and do better teaching my kids about what is and is not appropriate. For today I just stood there laughing so hard I cried. Matt ran her home to use the toilet. It all worked out.

We overall had a nice day.


No comments: