Sunday, December 20, 2009

Way too much fun

So Matt and I went away for a much needed adult weekend. We got to meet Owen - our new nephew. He is awesome.



Matt and went on to attend the wedding of a close friend of mine. It was 48 hours of child free entertainment. Sufice it to say we had WAY TOO MUCH FUN!. I am usually against posting anything not about the kids here, but I have no new pictures of the kids and I think these show how much fun we had!
We went to see a friend play on Friday night - it was awesome.
The wedding was beautiful on Saturday morning. I read Shakesphere.........only screwed up once.
Several hours of hot tubs and drinking ensued and then - we danced.......all night long.


ok - so we were staying on the hotel attached to the reception so do not worry - no one drove after this.
The kids are just fine and dont even know we were gone. More pictures after Christmas!

No comments: