Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Long 4th of July weekend

We had a 4 day weekend over the 4th of July. It is about as close as we are coming to a vacation this year. We had a good time. The girls enjoyed the fireworks that Daddy did on Friday evening and they really liked the poppers.


Saturday, we went to Grandma and Papa's. Hannah swam for hours despite the drizzle and cool temps. She enjoyed the firework show that Papa and Uncle Steve put on, but mostly she loved spending time with her friend Sophia. I brought the babies home for a regular bedtime again this year. Maybe next year I will get braver.

Piniata for Noah's birthday.
We had a lot of family time on Sunday and the kids were pretty cute.

Hannah was pretty tired. She was zonked out for 2 hours.
Mall playground. It was rainy and the kids needed some space. The mall always comes through.
Really cute tub pictures.Check out my blue eyes!

and my curly hair that mom can not tame.Silly Girl.I love the way he is looking at her. He loves his sissy.And splashy time. I get very wet.

The girls and I went to the community pool on Monday. It was awesome, but I didn't take pictures since I was manning two kids by myself (in a giant aquadic park). They really enjoyed the slides and the fun water play area. We will have to go again when Daddy can join us.
That's it - our weekend was great.

No comments: