Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Big Birthday

Layla's birthday was a good day. She got to play with mommy and daddy alone for the morning as Hannah stayed with Grandma and Papa. Layla loves some alone time with her parents :) Mommy and Daddy are funny!
Chillin with my Dad - watchin some baby video.


She took two good naps and was ready to party. We think she had a good time and did not end up too overstimulated. She played with baby friends and gave us some smiles for her pictures.


We had a wardrobe change before dinner and cake. It would have been a shame to see anything get on that beautiful dress (courtesy of Grandma of course). She tried the icing and smashed it all, but didn't care to eat it.

Layla got some nice gifts and enjoyed her audience. I will post more pictures soon as we did have a photographer at the party. I never get as many pictures as I want, so it is good to know I am covered in that area.

No comments: